top of page

Constituency Office Services

The Government of Canada offers numerous programs and services designed to provide Canadians with the help they need. As your Member of Parliament, my office can help you navigate these programs.

Federal Government Services

Immigration, Refugees & Citizenship

  • Visa, Sponsorship, Work/Study Permit, Refugee Claim, Citizenship, and more


Service Canada

  • Employment Insurance (EI), Canada Pension Plan (CPP), Social Insurance Numbers (SIN), Guaranteed Income Supplement (GIS), Old Age Security (OAS), Passport Canada


Canada Revenue Agency

  • Tax credits, benefits, and tax returns


Employment & Social Development Canada

  • National Student Loans Service Centre (NSLSC), Canada Summer Jobs

Additional federal programs and services

Request a Certificate


  • Member of Parliament, Any Age

  • Prime Minister, Age 65+ at 5 year intervals 

  • His Majesty, 100+



  • Member of Parliament, Any Amount

  • Prime Minister, Year 25+ at 5 year intervals

  • His Majesty, Year 60+


  • Opening/anniversary of a local business, organization, or community event


Other achievements or milestones

Image from iOS (1).jpg
Canadian Souvenirs

Your Member of Parliament can provide you with various types of Canadian souvenirs including:

  • Full size Canadian flags

  • Small Canadian flags

  • Pins

  • Canada Day Lawn Signs

  • Copies of the Charter or Rights and Freedoms

  • Additional items


Please contact us to request any of these items!

bottom of page